Sulit Buy+Sell Report Sulit ID: 99382 Viewed: 67
Grain Foundation for PWD is looking for Maintenance Workerlocated at 261 Don Fabian Commonwealth, Quezon Citycontact:09156569329or submit your resume tocarminac
Grain Foundation for PWD is looking for Maintenance Worker
261 Don Fabian Commonwealth, Quezon City
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Department: Non-government Organization (NGO)
Position Definition Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in maintaining library building, adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in clean, orderly and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors and other employees as necessary.
- Receives oral or written orders from Head Custodian and Head of Building Services.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor.
- Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects checks, replaces filters, repairs or replaces broken parts of the entire building.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches; repairs refrigeration equipment.
- May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.