Sulit Buy+Sell Report Sulit ID: 88515 Viewed: 148
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): expertise in modern quality assurance audit procedures, knowledge in documentation procedures, mastery in established production standards specifications and work processes, good understanding in QMS, HACCP, GMP and SSOP, critical and analytical thinking, Business Communication & reporting
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Willing to assign in Sto. Tomas Batangas
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected]