#MMDA Advisory on APEC Road Closure for November 19, 2015, Thursday
Tags :MMDA Traffic Advisorymmda traffic advisory nov. 19nov 19 traffic advisorynov 19 traffic scheduleroad closure nov 19
Here is an update on #MMDA Road closure for APEC.
APEC TOTAL ROAD CLOSURE / LOCKDOWN FROM 6:AM ONWARDS
closed starting 6:00AM
- EDSA to Ayala to MOA
- Roxas blvd. to NAIA Road to KAtigbak
- From EDSA to Diokno Avenue to Seaside Blvd.
- MAcapaal Avenue from ASEANA to Buendia Extension
- AT-Grade NB from Nichols to Magallanes
closed starting 9:00AM
- From Roxas Blvd to NAIA Rd to T1 & T2 (9:00 AM – 11:30 AM) (12:00 NN – 3:00 PM) (5:00 PM – 8:00 PM) (10:00 PM -11:00 PM)
closed starting 4:00PM
- From East Service Road (PNR) to Magallanes
- From Skyway to Magallanes Exit (Stop and Go from 6:00am / Total Closure at 4:00PM
- From Magallanes Skyway to Terminal 3
- Edsa Southbound will be diverted to Buendia or U-turn to Kalayaan
- Edsa Northbound will be diverted to Magallanes Service Road, SLEX, Sales Bridge, C5, or Lawton /BGC
- Vehicles from Cavitex cannot exit Macapagal Blvd. or NAIA Avenue, Must u-turn to Macapagal
- Vehicles from EDSA Southbound, left turn at Mckinley, then proceed to C5 to destination.
- Vehicles to Manila, right to Buendia to destination.